Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, April 23, 2016

T Is For Take It To The Limit


My Saturday letter of my music themed A-Z April Challenge is T and my song is Take it to the Limit, by the Eagles in 1975.  I had a hard choice picking the right song because I love so many T songs.  Who am I kidding, I love music in general. "Take It to the Limit" is a song by the Eagles from their fourth album One of These Nights from which it was issued as the third single on November 15, 1975. It reached No. 4 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and was also the Eagles' greatest success to that point in the UK, going to No. 12 on the charts. Billboard ranked it as the No. 25 song for 1976.  This song has a special meaning for me.  It reminds me of a time a few years back and it also reminds me that I am strong and will survive.  If you are interested in my post on Taking it to the Limit click here.  Have an awesome weekend.



No comments: