Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Thursday, April 14, 2016

L Is For Listen To The Music

Wow!  It is hard to believe that we are over the hump.  12 more days to go.  My theme is music, my letter today is "L", and my song today is...well before I tell you I must say I love a lot of L songs.  There are so many good ones....Lightning Strikes, Lodi by CCR, Lean on Me by Bill Withers, Let it Be by the Beatles/Everly Brothers, Love Me Tender by Elvis....and the list goes on.  My song today is Listen To The Music by the Doobies.  There were definitely a Motley Crew back in the day...but they could get down with some music.  The Doobie Brothers are an American rock band. The group has sold more than 40 million albums worldwide throughout their career.   The band has been active in five decades, with their biggest success occurring in the 1970s. The group was inducted into the Vocal Group Hall of Fame in 2004.  I think that is pretty impressive.

Doobies
I LOVE Them....and this song!  I hope you enjoy it.  It is a great song for the day before the weekend to get your groove on.


No comments: