Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July

Today we had the opportunity to spend time with several very special people.  We first went to my cousin, Amanda's and visited Ramona, Dustin, Drew, Will, David, Susanna, and their four children, my cousin Linda and her grandbaby, Victor, Lt. Dan (he isn't really a Lt....but that is his nickname), the Buchanan family, the Cheeney family, the Colley family, Melanie and her mom.  I had a wonderful time reading Ramona's journal of their trip to Germany and seeing all the amazing places I would love to someday visit myself.  I love my family.  We left just before lunch and went to Beth and Ron's.  This has not been a great week for them and we needed to be pastors and friends for them.  If you don't mind...keep Ron in your prayers.  He has more tests to come and it is weighing heavy on both he and his precious wife, Beth.  We came home after our visit there...and just chilled at the house for the rest of the afternoon.  Right now there is a terrifying thunderstorm occurring and it is raining like rip.  I wish I could have spent time today with everyone I love....but there is just so much time in the day.  Happy 4th to all my children...my friends.....and my blogging buddies.  God Bless You All and the USA today....and everyday. 

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hope you enjoyed your 4th of July.
Keeping Ron in my prayers.