Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Thursday, April 9, 2015

A-Z 2015 April Challenge - H is for Happy



Today is the eighth day of the A-Z 2015 April Challenge and my letter is H.  It is a glorious day outside and I am sitting here at my desk feeling very Happy, Happy, Happy.....so I guess I have to say that my H is for Happy.  The Webster definition of the word is feeling or showing pleasure or contentment: There are a lot of things that make me happy. So I thought I would take a Dr. Seuss poem and make it my happy poem.  I hope you enjoy it:

I Want To Be A Happy Me
I am happy with the flowers  that are blooming all around. 
I especially love the orchids dancing pretty with no sound.
 Little babies make me happy I can feel my heart just soar. 
There's nothing like a  little one smelling sweet or even sour .
 I am happy when Jett Carley runs to me and calls my name. 
I am happy when his sister gives me her huge smile when I say her name.
.  I get a huge dose of happy when I am singing and or playing my guitar. 
I can  do this solo in my home or with a crowd from near and far.
I am happy on the porch with all my dear Porch People.
I am happy at the church with its beautiful white steeple.
Hamburgers on the grill and Frank's laugh make me smile.
Happy is singing in the car with Frank for many a mile.
  I am happy packing clothes to get ready for a trip. 
I am happy on the way there, but sad when the the trip must flip,
  I am happy when I hear the voices of  our children. 
I smile when I pick up the phone and hear them on the other end. 
I am happy when they sign off with a sweet "I love you momma." 
I love to hear about the lives, the pleasure and the drama.
I am happy with a camera in my hand clicking pictures. 
 I am newly happy with a paintbrush in my hand painting structures. 
 I am happy in the pulpit, or singing for the Lord.
I must say I live a happy life and am rarely ever bored. 

No comments: