Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Bundt Meat Loaf


One of my church members made and shared this recipe on Facebook.  I have had a good bit of time on my hands this week (holiday Monday, 3 hour delay Tuesday, No School Wednesday, 3 hour delay again on Thursday) so I thought I would try it out.  It was delish and I thought I would share it.  We have dinner at my church every second Sunday and this might just be a great crowd pleaser. 


Ingredients: 
11/2 lb ground beef                            
1 box stove top stuffing any flavor                            
1 c warm water                            
1 pkg onion soup mix                            
2 large eggs                            

8 potatoes                            

1/2 stick butter                            
enough milk to make potatoes smooth                            
1 jar(s) beef gravy, or one package(following directions) or make your own                            
Directions:                       
1 Preheat oven 350 degrees. Coat a bundt pan with cooking spray.            
2 Place stuffing mix, onion soup mix and water in bowl let sit until water is absorbed. Add eggs and beef. Pour into bundt pan and bake for 1 hour.            
3 Meanwhile make the potatoes by peeling them and boiling them and mashing them with butter and milk.            
4 When meatloaf is done turn out onto a serving plate. Fill whole with potatoes and ladle gravy over top

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your meat loaf sounds yummy. I never thought of making one in a bundt pan!