Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Who Am I? Who Are You?


I did a Children's sermon several weeks ago about who am I.  I gave the kids four clues and had them see if they could figure out who the character was.  I was impressed with their responses....Yet, after I did it I began to think about myself.  If someone were to try and guess who I was from just a few clues...what would they say?  So let me ask you....what clues would you chose about yourself?
Who Am I?  (Zacchaeus)

•I was a tax collector

•I cheated people out of their money

•I was very, very small

•I might be found up a tree

Who am I?  (Mary)

•I was a young woman who found favor with God

•I was chosen to do something great

•I was visited by an angel

•I became the mother of God's only Son

Who am I?  (Jonah)

•I was told by God to go and preach

•Instead, I ran away

•I caused a great storm on the sea

•A giant fish swallowed me

Who Am I? (Adam)

•I lived, but I was never born

•I gave all the animals their names

•I lived in a beautiful garden called Eden

•I was the very first man

Who Am I?  (Joseph)

•I was my father's favorite son

•My brothers hated me

•My brothers sold me as a slave

•I wore a coat of many colors

Who am I?  (David)

•I was just a little shepherd boy

•I liked to play the harp

•I was pretty good with a sling shot

•I became famous for killing a giant

Who am I?  (Eve)

•I was not first, but I was second

•I was made from the rib of a man

•I lived in a beautiful garden

•I was tempted by a snake

Who am I?  (Delilah)

•I had my eye on a strong man named Samson

•I knew the secret of where Samson got his strength

•I wanted to give Samson a haircut

•When I cut Samson's hair, he lost all of his strength

Who am I?  (Jesus)

•Some people thought I was a great teacher

•Some people thought I was John the Baptist

•Some people thought I was Elijah or one of the prophets

•I am the Son of God
Who am I?  (Karen)
Some people think/know I am a good teacher/preacher
Some people think/know I am a Christian.
Some people think/know I an a loving mother/wife/daughter
Some people think/know I am a good singer.

No comments: