Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Friday, October 17, 2014

Homecoming Wadley Style

This week was Homecoming at Wadley.  The students and teachers have been busy as bees decorating their boards.  The kids had a blast dressing up this week.  Monday was Back in Time and all the students were dressed up like people from the past.  There were a lot of kids dressed 80's style.  It was a riot.  Tuesday was College Color Day.  Wednesday was Super Hero Day.  My favorite was a substitute that day who did a shirt that said Super Sub.  I loved it.  Thursday was Career/Dress for Success Day.  Friday was Spirit Day. Each class decorated a board that was judged and displayed near the goal posts.  It was so cute.  The week was crazy.  Thursday night at 5 there was a parade through downtown and on Friday the game.  Faithe Turner was crowned Homecoming Queen.  Football Sweetheart was Mahayley Garrett.  Here are some memories of the Week....and I must say.,....Thank Goodness it is over!  Here are pictures of some of the boards and the parade.
















No comments: